October 2021 Agenda—Wausau, Wisconsin
Begin at 9:00am
Favorite childhood story
Favorite story to read
Luther and the printing press
Let’s take some time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences.
Share a success, a challenge you experienced or a lesson learned.
1. The next workshop date is scheduled for Thursday, November .
2. NSWD Teacher’s Convention at the Kalahari in November! I’ll see you all there! I will be helping out an author/illustrator in the vendor area. Stop by an I can introduce you!
We look forward in Workshop #2 making connections to build a lifetime of encouragement and support for one another.
1. Explore digital storytelling tools and resources to use with your students.
2. Create a digital storytelling learning activity to use with your students.
3. Be a resource to another colleague by sharing with them a digital tool, a resource, a learning activity, or an assessment strategy you learned about at today’s workshop.
Paper Slide Video
Use Stop Motion Videos to tell your story
Samples of uses
2nd grade year end videos
Top Digital Tools & Resources on Digital Storytelling
Center- and Educator-specific Digital Tools & Resources
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Digital: Engage your students in a digital storytelling activity or project. Share your experience by posting for others to see!
2. Social: Post a question, an answer, a resource, a picture of your students working on digital storytelling, or an example of a student project to the TEC21 Educators Group on Facebook.
3. Spiritual: Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
To open the reflection in its own tab, select HERE.
Dismiss at 2:00pm
My Contact Info
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help with technology integration or you have questions about something we did this year! I am always happy to help.