Begin at 9:00am
Ice breaker – Favorite Reality Show
Announcements & Review
1. Upcoming events:
- The next workshop date is scheduled for Thursday, May 2019.
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
3. “Celebration Day” is coming up! What does the format of the day look like and what can you do to prepare?
- Think of the day as a mini-conference and each of you will be the presenters.
- 10-15 minutes show some things you’ve accomplished this year – what you did, how you did it and why you did it.
- Click on the SHARED DOCUMENTS. Locate your center’s doc and add your name, a description of what you’re sharing and provide your links. Have samples of student projects hosted on the web? Share those links, too! Here’s an example of what the line-up looked like at one of the workshop centers last year – SAMPLE.
- Use the outline below with its questions and strategies to prepare for the day. To download and print a copy, click HERE.
To download and print a copy, click HERE.
4. ReadWriteThink.org poetry ideas to prepare for April – National Poetry Month
1. Discover the value of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
2. Explore gizmos, gadgets, and games to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
Gaming, Gadgets and Gizmos
Digital Citizenship Integration
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when ______? (Adjust your questions/discussion based on the topic you chose for today.)
- Internet Safety
- Privacy & Security
- Relationships & Communication
- Digital Footprint & Reputation
- Self-image & Identity
- Information Literacy
- Creative Credit & Copyright
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
2. Prepare for Celebration Day! Have fun with this! Use the outline below with its questions and strategies to prepare for the day. To download and print a copy, click HERE.
Dismiss at 2:00pm
My Contact Info