April 2022 Agenda—Muntinlupa, Philippines
Begin at 9:00am
- To WiFi:
- Meeting Link: Click Here
- How to get to today’s agenda: If you can read this, you’re already there.
- To each other – Catch up with your fellow TEC21 participants!
- Last September, we started with an ice breaker activity to begin to get to know each another. Shortly, we’ll do one more as we begin to wrap up our time together this year!
Recall, Rewind, Remember
1. This summer, we will be preparing our TEC21 website for “Season 14” so we encourage you to bookmark the “Season 13” workshop agendas now so you have access to them in the future. Here’s the link – https://tec21connect.com/2021-2022-workshop-agendas/ Please note: When we perform quarterly updates on our website’s theme, webpages, and various plug-ins, we do not include all of the previous years’ agendas (archived webpages) in the process as it would be a very time intensive process. The good Lutheran question is “What does this mean?” It means that over time past agendas may start to look a little wonky, but the links and resources will still be accessible.
We look forward in this final workshop to ensure bridges are in place to provide a lifetime of connected learning and support.
1. Plan how you will continue to be a connected, resourceful life-long learner.
2. Celebrate each other’s TEC21 achievements through today’s mini-conference format.
Collaboration! We are each other’s BEST resources 🙂
Throughout this program, we have emphasized the value of being connected educators in Lutheran education today. We have shared specific platforms in which TEC21 facilitators and teachers connect online to further build and strengthen their professional learning networks. As we wrap up this series of workshops, what a great time to reflect on the benefits of being able to gather together for these monthly sessions to be equipped, trained, encouraged, and supported. We hope the relationships that have been built this year will continue to be a blessing to your teaching ministry for many years to come! And know that as a team of facilitators, we will always be here for you! #LutheranSchoolsThrive
Twitter: Follow @TEC21_LuthEd and the many other educators who utilize this powerful communication tool. Follow and use these hashtags #TEC21lcms & #LuthEd when tweeting!
Facebook Group: Engage with TEC21 Educators going all the way back to “Season 1” to ask questions and share ideas to support one another!
Facebook: Please help us get the word out to as many teachers as possible about the TEC21 Workshop Program by “Liking” us on the TEC21 Facebook Page!
Pinterest: Do you love Pinterest? Then you’ll love all the teaching ideas and resources that get pinned to TEC21’s collaborative board. Start pinning to the board with us by clicking HERE.
Instagram: Follow TEC_21 so you can enjoy the fun pics taken at our workshop centers from year to year.
Mini-conference Style Presentations
This is the opportunity for you to share what you have learned and how you have grown as an educator through the processes of inquiry, investigation, implementation, and reflection.
Time to gather your…
Click on the SHARED DOCUMENTS to access everyone’s presentation links from all the workshop centers.
The bestowing of award, praise and adulation.
We officially dub you TEC21 Teachers–connected, resourceful life-long learners!
Dear TEC21 Teachers,
As educators, we all know how hard it is to keep up with the needs of students. TEC21 recognizes the extra effort it takes to learn, stretch and grow to provide Technology Enriched Classrooms. We applaud every principal who has given the green light to allow teachers to participate in our workshops, and every teacher who has stepped outside his or her comfort zone to be vigorously challenged. Our goal with you is a contagious classroom full of motivated students.
You have earned this badge. We have provided it in two sizes each for school administrators and teachers. We hope you’ll proudly display it on your school website, personal classroom website, and your email signature.
Thank you for making a TEC21 classroom a badge of honor.
Serving Him with you,
The TEC21 Facilitators
Pictured above are the TEC21 Facilitators as we gathered together for our annual summer academy, in Seward, Nebraska, in June of 2022.
Top Digital Tools & Resources on Summer Learning
Center- and Educator-Specific Digital Tools & Resources
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
Message from Sir Brent Dieckhoff
Final TEC21 Challenges
1. Digital: Continue to be a connected educator!
2. Social: Continue to be a life-long learner!
3. Spiritual: Continue to be a resource to others!
Our Contact Info
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, problems, or suggestions.
Rea Mae Abadiano
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (0917) 322 2092
John Bradley A. Gomez
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: (0917) 303 8260