The strength of TEC21 is the composite strength of the community around it, comprised of these affiliates:
- Concordia University, Nebraska (Seward, Nebraska, USA)
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund (St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
- LCMS School Ministry (St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
- Asia Lutheran Education Association (ALEA, Taipei, Taiwan)
- Chicagoland Lutheran Education Foundation (CLEF, Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Lutheran Elementary School Association (LESA, St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
- Philippine Lutheran School Association (PLEA, Manila, Philippines)
- The Lutheran Schools Partnership (Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA)
- Concordia International School Shanghai (CISS, Shanghai, China)
- LCMS district education executives
- Lutheran school principals and teachers
- TEC21 donors
- TEC21 facilitators
Each of our strategic partners contributes to our work to create innovative, Technology Enriched Classrooms full of motivated students.
Those of us who are or have been educators know how hard it is to keep up with the needs of students. We applaud every school who has given the green light to allow teachers to participate in our workshops, and every teacher who has stepped outside his or her comfort zone to be vigorously challenged.
You have earned this badge. We have provided it in two sizes and hope you will proudly display it on your school, district, classroom or professional website. Please also add it to your email signature. Thank you for making a TEC21 classroom a badge of honor.