The strength of TEC21 is the composite strength of the community around it, comprised of donors, schools, teachers, principals, facilitators, LCMS districts/district education executives and these affiliates:
- Concordia University, Nebraska
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund (Rev. Bart Day, president of LCEF, and the LCEF VPs throughout the LCMS districts)
- LCMS School Ministry (St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
- Asia Lutheran Education Association (ALEA, Taipei, Taiwan)
- Philippine Lutheran School Association (PLEA, Manila, Philippines)
- Concordia International School Shanghai (CISS, Shanghai, China)
- Lutheran Elementary School Association (LESA, St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
- The Lutheran Schools Partnership (Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA)
Each of our strategic partners contributes to our work to create contagious, Technology Enriched Classrooms full of motivated students.
Those of us who are or have been educators know how hard it is to keep up with the needs of students. We applaud every school who has given the green light to allow teachers to participate in our workshops, and every teacher who has stepped outside his or her comfort zone to be vigorously challenged.
You have earned this badge. We have provided it in two sizes and hope you will proudly display it on your school, district, classroom or professional website. Thank you for making a TEC21 classroom a badge of honor.