We help teachers find the path of greatest impact.
TEC21 gives teachers the opportunity to grow as life-long learners in their effective use of technology as a learning and teaching tool in the classroom. Our workshop design encourages Lutheran school educators to connect with and inspire one another and share best practices. TEC21 workshop participants discover, develop and acquire practical applications, including lessons, project ideas and supplemental digital resources, to take back to their classrooms.
The TEC21 workshop program is tailored to meet educator needs and provides follow-up support to ensure successful implementation.
Here’s how it works:
- A workshop center is established at a local Lutheran school.
- Surrounding schools select one or two teachers to attend a series of seven monthly workshops.
- A maximum ratio of 10:1 (participants to facilitator) creates a personal and supportive atmosphere.
- Seven monthly, one-day workshops are held during the work day (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) beginning in September and ending in May.
- Teachers receive practical, relevant materials and resources.
- Participants are equipped to effectively utilize technology in the classroom.
- Teachers are equipped and encouraged to become peer resources in their schools.
- Participants engage an active TEC21 online community for follow-up support.