Facilitating Technology Enriched Classrooms for 21st Century Learners.
Thankfulness Inventory – Skit Guys
2. Let’s take some time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What were some successes? Tell us about any challenges you faced?
1. Discover the educational value of engaging students in coding activities in today’s classroom.
2. Explore a variety of digital assessment tools and learning activities that could be used to assess student progress and achievement.
3. Identify web- and/or mobile-based coding applications to engage your students with during the upcoming international Hour of Code (December 3-7).
4. Create a digital assessment activity which could be incorporated into an upcoming lesson or unit.
“Education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire.” ~ W. B. Yeats
How to Run an Hour of Code
Digital Citizenship Integration