1. Letter grades will be submitted to Concordia within the next week for those of you receiving graduate-level credit. Later in May, you will receive an email from the TEC21 Office providing you with your letter grade and letting you know when you can request a transcript from Concordia should you need one for your records.
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
1. Understand the value of being both a consumer and a contributor in your professional learning network.
2. Commit to being a connected, resourceful life-long learner.
3. Celebrate each other’s TEC21 achievements through today’s mini-conference format.
Google+: Engage with all the TEC21 Educators going all the way back to “Season 1″ to ask questions and share ideas to support one another.
Facebook: Like the TEC21 Facebook Page (We can all friend request one another, too, if we haven’t already done this.)
Pinterest: Follow TEC21’s collaborative board and we’ll invite you to pin! If you don’t receive an invite, be sure to let one of us know.
Instagram: Follow TEC_21 so you can enjoy the fun pics taken at our workshop centers from year to year.
SWIVL is a video recording app that lets teachers and students record themselves and save directly to the cloud.
TEC21 Impact Stories Info Sheet. Please consider taking 30 seconds to record how you have been impacted by the TEC21 Workshop Program. Videotape on your phone using SWIVL. Saves directly to the Cloud. Here is a sample by Kendell at the Anaheim location.
Talk and Comment is a free Chrome Extension that allows you and your students to record voice notes anywhere on the web. Go to the Chrome Web Store to download Talk and Comment. The icon will appear to the right of your search bar in Chrome. A small circle for recording will appear to the right of all online documents. Simply highlight text in a Google Doc, Slide, website, anywhere online and click the record circle. You will instantly have an audio comment! Check out this video to get started.
Tiny Beans – Share pictures of your littles without putting them on social media.
1. Instant Virtual Field Trips with Google Maps
2. “Caption This” in Google Drawings
3. Collaboration with Google Slides
4. Brain dumping
5. Practice Collaboratively with Quizlet Live
6. Solve Problems with the 5 Clue Challenge
7. Share a class podcast
8. Plan lessons
9. Help students think with graphic organizers
10. Use a template with Google Slides
PBS produced 60-second videos on each president. It’s a fun way to summarize each presidency.
Students in grades PreK-8 can access games, reading, videos, playground, and math zone at this site. Great to demonstrate with students now and share with parents for the summer.
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. “Pomp & Circumstance”
2. Presentation of “diplomas”
3. Presentation of TEC21 Digital Badges
Dear TEC21 Teachers,
As educators, we all know how hard it is to keep up with the needs of students. TEC21 recognizes the extra effort it takes to learn, stretch and grow to provide Technology Enriched Classrooms. We applaud every school who has given the green light to allow teachers to participate in our workshops, and every teacher who has stepped outside his or her comfort zone to be vigorously challenged. Our goal with you is a contagious classroom full of motivated students.
You have earned this badge. We have provided it in two sizes each for school administrators and teachers. We hope you’ll proudly display it on your school website or personal classroom website.
Thank you for making a TEC21 classroom a badge of honor.
Serving Him with you,
The TEC21 Facilitators
<div align="center"><a href="http://tec21connect.com/" title="Tec21"><img src="http://tec21connect.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TEC21-School-Badge-256x75.png" alt="Tec21" style="border:none;width:100%;max-width:256px;height:auto;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://tec21connect.com/" title="Tec21"><img src="http://tec21connect.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TEC21-School-Badge-256x256.png" alt="Tec21" style="border:none;width:100%;max-width:256px;height:auto;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://tec21connect.com/" title="Tec21"><img src="http://tec21connect.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TEC21-Educator-Badge-256x75.png" alt="Tec21" style="border:none;width:100%;max-width:256px;height:auto;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://tec21connect.com/" title="Tec21"><img src="http://tec21connect.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TEC21-Educator-Badge-256x256.png" alt="Tec21" style="border:none;width:100%;max-width:256px;height:auto;" /></a></div>
1. Continue to be a connected educator!
2. Continue to be a life-long learner!
3. Continue to be a resource to others!
You can complete the form below from most web browsers. If you are having difficulty, select the following link to access the Final Reflection directly – https://goo.gl/forms/BC7djs8ifonAbGgO2.