While you listen to the lyrics and melody of the song, write down whatever words come to mind in the word cloud generator of your choice.
1. Upcoming events:
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
3. “Celebration Day” is coming up! What does the format of the day look like and what can you do to prepare?
1. Discover the value of enhancing your classroom with Google Apps.
2. Explore brain breaks, gamification, virtual reality, and games to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
As more and more schools move toward implementing Google Apps, Classroom is an essential app for teacher organization and student achievement as well as teacher and student communication. In the spirit of what this particular month’s workshop is about, what specific needs do we have regarding this app? Listed below are some links to basic tutorials for teachers.
Looking to make things a bit easier on yourself? Check out the following lists of apps and websites that are compatible with Google Classroom.
Google Drawings… the versatile tool of Google Suite! This Google app allows you to insert pictures, text, hyperlinks, and charts into virtually any format you wish. Need to build a worksheet? Want to insert pictures around text? Looking for a tool to for assessment? Google Drawings meets all of those needs…
Check out the resources below for more ideas…
This particular section of the workshop is going to be completely driven by you! What do you want to explore? What do you want to learn to do? Which apps best suit you in your teaching situation? Below are links to some helpful resources regarding these apps.
Has the anticipation of spring and the end of school infiltrated your classroom? Here are some tech tools and resources to keep your topics on track and your students on task!
Here are some articles and How-To’s:
Wanting a “plethora” of fillers that can increase student skills and strategy techniques? Check out this list from one of our TEC21 gurus!
Feel like you need to get out more? Virtual Field Trips are a perfect option to keep those kiddos intrigued. They LOVE using Google Maps and Street View as well as looking at images of their favorite thing. Why not put their curiosity and interest to good use? Check out these links and helpful tips and ideas!
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when ______? (Adjust your questions/discussion based on the topic you chose for today.)
iOS and online
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Post a comment, link, or student work to the TEC21’s online Google+ community.
2. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
3. Brainstorm your best way to share your Celebration Day project with the TEC21 community and/or your school community.