This is a time of reconnecting to find out what’s been going on in everyone’s lives since the last workshop.
What struck you about these looks at Easter?
What can we pray about today?
1. Upcoming events:
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
“1. Discover the value of video creation.
2. Explore video creation tools and resources to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.”
3. “Celebration Day” is coming up! What does the format of the day look like and what can you do to prepare?
1. Discover the value of…
2. Explore… to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
Work on their own and free:
Kahn academy – Foremost in Math practice and video instruction
Resources for teaching Math: Google calculator
Math games: see Gamification topic
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when ______? (Adjust your questions/discussion based on the topic you chose for today.)
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Post a comment, link, or student work to the TEC21’s online Google+ community.
2. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
3. Brainstorm your best way to share your Celebration Day project with the TEC21 community and/or your school community.
Website: Links For teaching by Mark
1780 Career Center Road, Bourbonnais, Illinois, 60914