As we follow Jesus from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday, take one story or multiple events and share in two ways. Work with a partner. You may also compare and contrast Palm Sunday with Good Friday to demonstrate how the sentiment of the people changed drastically in just four days.
2. Create a poem using one of the ReadWriteThink tools below:
Verses for Bible Stories
1. Palm Sunday (Matthew 21:1-17)
2. Jesus anointed by Mary in Simon’s House at Bethany-Tuesday: (Matthew 26:6-13)
3. Preparation for the Passover-Tuesday night: (Luke 22:7-16, 24-30)
4. Jesus washes the Apostles’ feet to teach them humility-Thursday night: (John 13:1-20)
5. Jesus opens his heart to the disciples about his departure-Thursday night: (John 14-16)
6. Jesus’ intercessory prayer near Gethsemane-Thursday night: (John 17)
7. Betrayal, arrest and trial-Friday morning: (Matthew 26:47-27:30)
8. Jesus crucified on the cross-Friday: (Luke 23:33-46)
9. The Resurrection-Sunday: (Matthew 28:5-8)
1. Upcoming events:
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
3. “Celebration Day” is coming up! What does the format of the day look like and what can you do to prepare?
1. Discover educational technology trends.
2. Explore makerspaces, 3D printing, hyperdocs and other educational technology tools to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
Does you school need a makerspace?
Could you do makerspace activities in your classroom?
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when ______? (Adjust your questions/discussion based on the topic you chose for today.)
PrintShop (Design 3D printable objects from premade templates.)
3D Creationist (Design 3D objects from scratch.)
Lapse It (Time lapse video creation)
PBS Kids (Free PBS Kids shows)
iMotion (Time lapse and stop motion video)
CrashCourse videos on YouTube Animated videos on a variety of topics
Symbaloo.com Organize websites in one place for students (also an app)
Archive.org Look back on past internet pages
Prezi A different type of presntation
Quizlet Create flashcard study sets
Calendarpedia Huge source of calendar templates
GeoGuesser Explore the world and guess where you are
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Post a comment, link, or student work to the TEC21’s online Google+ community.
2. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
3. Brainstorm your best way to share your Celebration Day project with the TEC21 community and/or your school community.