1. Upcoming events:
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
1. Discover the value of video creation.
2. Explore video creation tools and resources to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
Stop Motion videos use a series of pictures and narration to tell the story. Here are some links to resources to get you started:
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when integrating video creation in the classroom?
Mac and iOS
iOS, Android, online
iOS and Android
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Apply what you learned today by creating a student-created video activity or a teacher-created screencast to teach a lesson to your students. Share your experience by adding it to the Padlet above!
2. Post a comment, link, or student work to the TEC21’s online Google+ community.
3. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.