1. Upcoming events:
2. Let’s take this time to reflect on last month’s TEC21 Challenges and share experiences. What happened? Were you successful? Did you come across any challenges?
3. “Celebration Day” is coming up! What does the format of the day look like and what can you do to prepare?
1. Discover the value of…
2. Explore… to use with your students.
3. Identify a tool or resource to share with another teacher at your school.
As more and more schools move toward implementing Google Apps, Classroom is an essential app for teacher organization and student achievement as well as teacher and student communication. In the spirit of what this particular month’s workshop is about, what specific needs do we have regarding this app? Listed below are some links to basic tutorials for teachers.
Looking to make things a bit easier on yourself? Check out the following lists of apps and websites that are compatible with Google Classroom.
Google Drawings… the versatile tool of Google Suite! This Google app allows you to insert pictures, text, hyperlinks, and charts into virtually any format you wish. Need to build a worksheet? Want to insert pictures around text? Looking for a tool to for assessment? Google Drawings meets all of those needs…
Check out the resources below for more ideas…
What aspects of digital citizenship need to be addressed when ______? (Adjust your questions/discussion based on the topic you chose for today.)
Lunch Hour at 11:30am/Back to Work at 12:30pm
1. Post a comment, link, or student work to the TEC21’s online Google+ community.
2. Be a resource to at least one new person on your faculty before we meet again.
3. Brainstorm your best way to share your Celebration Day project with the TEC21 community and/or your school community.